Saturday, November 24, 2007

Seven Random Things about ME



I have been "meme" tagged by http://www.dressagemom.blogspot.com. The rules of the game are that I have to tell everyone in Blogging-Land seven random and little known facts about myself and then randomly tag seven other bloggers. So here we go:

  • I once thought I couldn't possibly love my children more than I loved my dogs. This was before I had them, and boy was I wrong!
  • I think I am very funny-- not many people get my sense of humor-- but I still think I am funny.
  • In my teens and twenties I was horridly shy.
  • I sometimes go to bed before 8:00 (no this does not relate to living in Washington in the winter--I just would rather sleep than be bored)
  • I actually LIKE watching Hannah Montana
  • I was afraid to ride horses from the ages of 10-14. I wanted to, but had experienced a bad fall and would cry if I even sat on a horse. I credit loss of brain cells in college for developing my current lack of fear.
  • I have been married to the same man for half of my life

No comments: