Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taking the Leap

Sometimes we need to take that leap. The big scary jump into the void of the unknown future. Setting things in motion can take a catalyst. Change is a frightening thing for me. I know that change can bring greater rewards, but being complacent with what I have is so COMFORTABLE. My sister took a big leap of faith last night. She decided to travel to meet the baby that had no passport. She got on the plane hoping and praying that someone could make the passport office give them the baby's passport today so that he could travel tomorrow. Some strong and devoted ladies took the sick baby to the passport office and literally fell to the floor and CRIED and BEGGED until someone would help them! The passport was provided and the baby will arrive in the U.S. tomorrow! Taking that first leap forward seems to be what was needed to inspire everyone to "step up the game" and get the job done. I can feel change coming for me too. Hold on ....... it may be a bumpy ride.

No comments: