Monday, October 20, 2008

InVigOraTing



The days are whipping by in a crush of real estate, parenting, and horsetraining. For a market that isn't moving, it is providing loads of work, albiet not many sales..... Hopefully the market will begin to dribble on forward as we move past the election. On the note of Law being more lucrative than realty right now, my father "the best attorney I know" weighs in that no-one has money to pay for a lawyer right now, so unless you run a bankruptcy clinic you are still feeling the pinch. Good to know..... At least I actually ENJOY real estate as a career!

I started another 10 week BOOT CAMP session. This is part of "paying myself" with good health (I think maybe this was some sort of resolution, or maybe just too much Oprah watching....) The last session was cut short with my injury. I am now operating at about 90% so I hope to make more gains this session in fitness.

On the credit crisis, the banks are all saying locally that they have plenty of money to lend. The catch seems to be that it is available to well qualified borrowers (read top credit scores only please). Hopefully some of the banks will begin to loosen their hold on this ready cash and begin to lend to the slightly less qualified borrowers!

1 comment:

Momto16 said...

You should come over and let me spice up your blog sister!! :)