Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Busy Phone.....





This week has been very interesting for the stock market and the real estate market. Many Realtors are have clients that are pulling back from buying houses due to the volatility in the stock market.


MY phone has been ringing off the hook! I have had more inquiries on my lovely multifamily listing in this one week than I have had in the last two months. WHY? I think that people are looking to put some of their liquid assets in to a more secure investment. Bellingham's housing market has taken a small hit this last year. However, rentals are booming. What better investment than a charming and solidly maintained. Not only should the investor be able to grow some equity in the property over the years, they will be able to generate positive income in the mean time.


Interesting.....

No comments: