Thursday, June 25, 2009

Type A+




I have decided that I am not type A, I am type A+. While Clepson was in surgery I spent my time editing old photos like this....

I suffer from an excess of capability... I think I am can do anything. So when you need custom appliqued baby clothes, gardening, horse training, remodeling or a special Telly Tubbies blanket, I am your gal. As a realtor, I just look at all the options for spending money on technology that are available and think..."I can do that".

My latest project has been making individual web pages for my listings. I wanted to include a video tour of the properties. NOT JUST A SCRAPBOOK, but an actual video of the property. So here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vFXgufzbA

My first video tour! I'll unveil my web page to you all and if you want to know how easy it is to do yourself, drop me an email and I'll share the info!

No comments: